Sunday, August 1, 2010

Party Plans on the brain

Well we are down to 5 days before the party... Invitations are out.

Yesterday I constructed tire shaped cake pops...
The pictures did NOT come out.. sorry
Another batch of pops is in the freezer waiting. 
I have all my cake mixes ready
Pans ready
Wednesday night I will begin baking.
Thursday and Friday I will start decorating.
Saturday is the birthday party.
I am soo nervous about these cakes.
one is going to be chocolate...
the other banana cream.  

Party colors are Black and Green.
As part of the party favors I bought white tshirts
died them brown using tea.  yep tea!
Then we are going to imprint mud tire tracks in black.
 To match the invitations. 

Too much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the world! I am the Wife, Momma, Animal caretaker, Gardener, I am always doing something: Canning, cooking, baking, gardening, chicken duck & turkey raising... After my day job I cram in a whole other life!

Stat Counter

Followers