Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happenings....



Time slips away to fast!   
Suffering from drought and a broken tiller the garden isnt even done... 
Father-in-law came out and planted tomatoes in the raised bed at least.
Got a "flower bed" built in the yard for peppers, parsley, basil and an atrichoke and rosemary.
Have chicks coming out my ears...  even though my hatch rates are horrible!  
2 hens hatched chicks and one more is setting. 
Trying to get baby bunnies AGAIN.
Bought a new Holland baby at a show recently... housepet :-)
succumbed to guinea pig itis...
A pair of Silkie Guinea pigs- the girl is fat pregnant.
They already scream for treats regularly.
Neighbor busted out a window on the house with the mower...
Replaced it with smaller better suited window. 
We have another batch of kittens uggh...
Put my doves outside in their big cage hoping they would nest and raise babies
That stupid wild cat killed all of them!
Wild cat is only tolerated because he/she never bothers our animals.
Tolerated no more!
We have peaches on our tree this year!   Not many but exciting!
Father in law has plums and apricots too! 
Aunt has pears
Friend has apples.
Hoping for a nice haul to can this summer.  
Hoping my ummph holds out.

Hmmm have I forgotten anything?


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the world! I am the Wife, Momma, Animal caretaker, Gardener, I am always doing something: Canning, cooking, baking, gardening, chicken duck & turkey raising... After my day job I cram in a whole other life!

Stat Counter

Followers