Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Pics...



Heres a snip of the supercrazybusy weekend...

RRC works on his creation..
one step closer.... GAWD ITS GOING TO BE UGLY...
His assistant is overcome...
His backup arrives to lend a hand.
Boredom with the CREATION overcomes me so...
I wander off and build a small raised bed. Yep its not so pretty but the only thing that cost money wast the plants so I aint gonna complain.
Then plant all the peppers from the first shopping trip.
And the camera dies so I cant get more pictures for the day.
Oh well I have lots to plant today and lots of pictures to take.
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the world! I am the Wife, Momma, Animal caretaker, Gardener, I am always doing something: Canning, cooking, baking, gardening, chicken duck & turkey raising... After my day job I cram in a whole other life!

Stat Counter

Followers