Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mike & Wyatt...

Mike hates having his picture taken.
Oh well I say to bad so sad....
He is my favorite subject besides Wild Thing Wyatt.
Easier too... He sits still a LOT more than Wyatt.
Mike is no pretty boy.
I managed to snap some rare pictures of him at the last 4x4
run in Post.
Waiting and Watching

That hat sure was scary. Its gone now.

Woman will you stop with the damn camera.
So you met Mike... the love of my life...
Then there is the center of our world. The boy...
Wild Thing Wyatt... 
The dismantler of things
No screwdriver is safe he WILL find it
He will take something apart.
He is fascinated by trucks and tires..
and horses
and anything cowboy
he will tell you HE is a cowboy.
He has cowboy boots
and cowboy pants (aka wranglers)
and his cowboy jacket( a wellworn used carhart thats 2 sizes to big...)
He will tell you he rides horses... and rescues them(um we dont have horses....)
He has his own lasso
and his cowboy wallet.
And momma loves every second of it.
See I'm one of those women that always dated cowboys...
but somehow married a NOT cowboy...
But still got my own little cowboy out of the deal...
Presenting:
Wild Thing Wyatt

Yeah yeah... you'll see more of him later...
this is about all anyone gets though..
He never stops moving...
Unless hes taking something apart
or putting something where it shouldnt be
or creating some kind of horrible mess.
He loves dirt and rocks and mud puddles and water
and flooding the bathroom.
I need a nap just thinking about the chaos he can create...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the world! I am the Wife, Momma, Animal caretaker, Gardener, I am always doing something: Canning, cooking, baking, gardening, chicken duck & turkey raising... After my day job I cram in a whole other life!

Stat Counter

Followers