Monday, February 28, 2011

Ouch.... and incubator thoughts.

So yesterday I didnt even mention that I hurt myself.

Bending down to pick up a little box I felt a rubberband twange type sensation in my lower back.
Woooweee! About put me on the ground! This morning I was in even more pain. My sweeheart helped me get dressed. A visit to the doc was in order. Muscle Relaxers, Painkillers and a steroid shot and I am home laid up. Moving hurts, walking is miserable, sitting... miserable. Laying down is uncomfortable, but I can find ways to lay that dont hurt. I am NOT liking this!
AND
I am BORED....
So I am thinking of designs for an incubator... I have a almost new little giant incubator that the stryfoam was damaged where it cant be used. Um.. seems chickens think stryfoam is tasty...
I am trying to think of ways to use the guts of this incubator and make another nice one... wish I could move enough to get it done..haha.









But until then I shall think, and nap. Think its about naptime now.... meds are making me sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the world! I am the Wife, Momma, Animal caretaker, Gardener, I am always doing something: Canning, cooking, baking, gardening, chicken duck & turkey raising... After my day job I cram in a whole other life!

Stat Counter

Followers