Monday, May 31, 2010

The new girls and a finally a picture of Paquito

Paquito
The ad said black and white Cochins
I thought they meant  Black Cochins and White Cochins..
They were Two of these little pretty girls.....   
Silver Laced Cochins!! 
I am soo excited!    
I also got 3 little chicks that I think are silver laced... We shall see.... 
The Boy wanted a red one.... so we picked this little girl.... There was one I liked
better but she had extra toes like a silkie 
There is a little pale blue girl too but shes roughed up fro the roo and the pic didnt come out. 

Here is the other little girl. 

1 comment:

  1. I recently bought 5 Cochin pullets....3 blue/silver & 2 I think are going to be white. Already they are the sweetest, most calm chicks I have. I have a feeling once mature they are going to be my favorites!

    Your silver laced girl is beautiful!!!

    Hello from a fellow Texan! Enjoyed your blog and am now a "follower". Can't wait to see pictures of the new bunnies.... I'm thinking of getting back into rabbits, but am having no luck finding Standard Rexs in Texas, so it may be awhile before I start back up. Enjoy the Hollands, they are such sweet bunnies...

    -Crystal
    http://noodlevilleadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the world! I am the Wife, Momma, Animal caretaker, Gardener, I am always doing something: Canning, cooking, baking, gardening, chicken duck & turkey raising... After my day job I cram in a whole other life!

Stat Counter

Followers