Monday, May 3, 2010

Peeps peeping.... by the dozens

That incubator I talked about last time...
AWESOME.
Full...
Noisy....
Aproximate hatch count this morning was 40ish... yeah I cant quite keep track...
I love it.
I have a gallon bucket with a soft little liner that I pull them out and plunk them into to transport to the brooder. Each time the bottom is solid chickfluff... 10-15 at a time.
Its a blast.
I put an add up today for chicks for sale. Hoping for takers.
I have 10 reserved for my bestes girlfriend.
Shes crazy like me
The ducklings were hatching this morning.
Im hoping for a decent turkey hatch this time too.

It sure is crazy busy around here!
Yes pics will be posted when time allows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the world! I am the Wife, Momma, Animal caretaker, Gardener, I am always doing something: Canning, cooking, baking, gardening, chicken duck & turkey raising... After my day job I cram in a whole other life!

Stat Counter

Followers