Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday....

I am just now getting up....10:00am  cold medicine induced much needed sleep.
The boy is at church with his grandparents.
The man is mowing.

I brought the turkey babies back inside last night.
The heat yesterday was unbearable and even without a heatlamp they were suffering.
The suicide 5 had faded and just werent thriving.
The brooder in the barn is a wire bottom and they just couldnt handle it.
So they are happily scratching in shavings again and peeping away.
I threw a piece of bread in there last night and caused a riot.
Not a sign of it this morning.

I hope the clouds stick around today.  It was too bright and too sunny yesterday.
I have so much to get done and no energy.
Im still congested and coughing some and it erodes my energy fast.
But I think the man is mending.
He napped and layed around favoring his knee yesterday and maybe it helped

But I need to get moving.  I am adventuring into the boys cave today in an attempt to irradiate the chaos.
I got a little done yesterday and he launched a counter assault and pulled all the "lost" toys out again....
 That room is scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the world! I am the Wife, Momma, Animal caretaker, Gardener, I am always doing something: Canning, cooking, baking, gardening, chicken duck & turkey raising... After my day job I cram in a whole other life!

Stat Counter

Followers